SIMON CUP FRIEND CODE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Friend Code Sweepstakes Description. The Friend Code Sweepstakes (the “Friend Code Sweepstakes”) is part of the Simon Cup Esports Tournament (the “Tournament”), a multi-round esports tournament featuring the game entitled “Fortnite”. These Official Rules supplement the Official Tournament Rules (“Official Tournament Rules”) that govern the Tournament, so entrants into the Friend Code Sweepstakes are also bound by the Official Tournament Rules, which are incorporated in their entirety by this reference. Capitalized terms used in these Official Rules without definition shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Official Tournament Rules. The Friend Code Sweepstakes begins on or about October 25, 2019 and ends on or about November 21, 2019 (the “Friend Code Sweepstakes Period”). At the end of the Friend Code Sweepstakes Period up to eight (8) potential winners from all eligible entries received during the Friend Code Sweepstakes Period, as set forth more fully below.
2. Friend Code Sweepstakes Eligibility. The Friend Code Sweepstakes is open only to eligible Players who have registered for the Tournament.
3. How To Enter the Friend Code Sweepstakes. During the Friend Code Sweepstakes Period, eligible Players can enter the Friend Code Sweepstakes in the following ways:
3.1. Sharing a Simon Cup Friend Code. Eligible Players can log into their Account and access their unique Simon Cup friend code (the “Friend Code”). Players who share their Friend Code to their Facebook and Twitter accounts through their Account on the Tournament Website will receive up to two (2) entries into the Friend Code Sweepstakes. Players will earn one (1) entry into the Friend Code Sweepstakes when they share their Friend Code to their Facebook account through their Account on the Tournament Website. Players will earn one (1) entry into the Friend Code Sweepstakes when they share their Friend Code to their Twitter account through their Account on the Tournament Website. Posts made using the Friend Code to Facebook or Twitter that did not originate from a Player’s Account on the Tournament Website will not be counted. All posts or tweets must include the hashtag #Sweepstakes. Failure to include the #Sweepstakes hashtag may result in disqualification. If any Player does not have a Facebook or Twitter account, a free account can be created at www.Facebook.com or www.Twitter.com, respectively.
3.2. Signing Up with a Simon Cup Friend Code. During the Friend Code Sweepstakes Period, users who sign up for a Simon Cup Account using a Friend Code will receive one (1) entry into the Friend Code Sweepstakes.
3.2.1. Bonus Entries. Players can earn bonus entries into the Friend Code Sweepstakes in the following ways:
126.96.36.199. Players who share a Friend Code to their Facebook or Twitter account will earn one (1) bonus entry for each friend who registers for a Simon Cup Account using the Entrant’s Friend Code. Players can earn up to eighteen (18) bonus entries this way.
188.8.131.52. Players who registered for a Simon Cup Account without a Friend Code will earn one (1) bonus entry when they use the “add friend” feature of their Simon Cup Account to add a Friend Code. Players can earn a maximum of one (1) bonus entry using this method. Players who registered for a Simon Cup Account using a Friend Code are not eligible to earn bonus entries using this method.
3.3. Free Entry. Players can enter the Sweepstakes without making sharing a Friend Code by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Simon Cup Friend Code Sweepstakes Free Entry,” with the entrant’s full name and Simon Cup user name. Players who enter the Friend Code Sweepstakes this way will receive twenty (20) entries into the Friend Code Sweepstakes. All email entry requests must be received by the end of the Friend Code Sweepstakes Period.
Limit twenty (20) entries per Player and/or Account, regardless of method of entry.
4. Winner Selection And Notification. At the end of the Friend Code Sweepstakes Period, on or about November 28, 2019, up to eight (8) potential winners will be randomly selected in a drawing from all eligible entries received throughout the Friend Code Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by Allied Esports or its designee using randomization methods selected by Allied Esports in its sole discretion. The potential winner(s) will be notified through their Simon Cup Account or by email using the email address associated with their Simon Cup Account. The notification may ask the winner (or, or if such winner is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence [a “minor”] such minor's parent or legal guardian) to confirm or provide contact information so that the Tournament Stakeholders can send the prize to the winner. The Tournament Stakeholders shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason. If a potential winner does not respond within five (5) days of the first notification attempt (or such shorter time as indicated in the notification), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with this Paragraph or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any Player, the affected entry will be deemed submitted by the person identified as the Simon Cup Account holder, provided such Simon Cup Account holder must still meet the eligibility requirements. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Tournament Stakeholders with proof that the potential winner is the Simon Account holder associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Tournament Stakeholders’ satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
5. Friend Code Sweepstakes Prizes & Odds. The following prizes are available in the Friend Code Sweepstakes:
· Up to five (5) winners will receive $100;
· Up to one (1) winner will receive $500;
· Up to one (1) winner will receive $1,000; and
· Up to one (1) winner will receive one (1) iPhone 11 Pro 64 GB (approximate retail value [“ARV”]: $999) and $500 Apple Cash.
The ARV of all prizes awarded in the Friend Code Sweepstakes is $3,500. The ARV of each prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. If the actual purchase price of a prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the prize winner will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. Cash prizes will be delivered by Apple Cash, Apple Pay, gift card, or other method as determined by the Tournament Stakeholders in their sole discretion. The odds of winning a prize in the Sweepstakes depends on the number of eligible entries received.
Apple Cash, Apple Pay, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc.
6.1. Friend Code Sweepstakes Winner’s List
If the Tournament Stakeholders so elect or if legally required, the names of the prize winners and/or the prize winners' usernames will be posted on the Tournament Website.